Friday, October 31, 2008

Re-Nash 2008!!

I purchased a plane ticket for next Friday to Nashville, TN! This is something I was afraid would never come through and I am so happy it is! My beloved housemates from last year and I were all going to reunite there for an extended weekend. We have been planning this since this summer and I had originally cancelled my ticket because of the surgery. I had been told I wouldn't be able to fly but because of my good report Dr. Ray thinks it will be fine. Once he figured out that I was determined to go even if I was going to drive there he said he would rather I fly and have an easier trip so I happily purchased a ticket and cannot wait to be reunited with the coolest/artsyiest/funnest/most interesting ladies around in Tennessee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aawh. you girls are all so cute!

melissa said...

you're coming nashville?!