Thursday, October 23, 2008

Surgery Day--Friday

Tomorrow at 1pm I am having my surgery. I am very happy to be getting this over with but I am also fairly nervous. Hopefully it won't take more than an hour and I will be left with stitches and new jaw material. The other concern I have is that I have to be awake for the procedure, I would rather be under, but it will probably be better this way.

Pray that I will be calm and tough. That everything will go smoothly and that I willl recover quickly!

3 comments:

Leslye Smith said...

pritzy.
i have no idea if jaw-surgery is like extensive wisdom-teeth-surgery. (but, they didn't put me under for mine either...) they'll probably give you lots and lots of laughing gas. *which will potentially feel like the greatest thing that has ever happened to you in your life.
i mean- if laughing gas is anywhere close to drugs...i definitely understand why people do them. it's incredible.

goodluck!

Sanyu said...

Emily,

I love you and am praying you through tomorrow. My mom was asking about you tonight, so they're praying too. love, love. And may His strength be your strength.

Unknown said...

Hey Pritz - Prayed for you this morning. My prayer is that everything went well and that, even now, the healing process is going surprisingly well. Praying for your friend! May you be able to rest and may God have given you peace in the midst of the surgery yesterday. Blessings!