Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cousins galore!--last Florida installment

Probably the biggest draw to Florida and the best part of our trip was visiting my extended family there. My dad's youngest brother and his wife live in Brookesville, FL out in the country in the most beautiful part of FL in my opinion. I have 5 boy cousins there consisting of a youth pastor married with 2 children trying to head to the mission field in China, a state trooper--married, a college wrestler, and 2 high school footbal, wrestling, track studs. They have also been favorite playmates of my brothers and I growing up and I always took care of the younger boys--yes I changed Zack's (the youngest) diapers and it horrifies him to this day! Robbie (the oldest) has 2 little ones named Kenny (2 years) and Lydia Ann (almost 1). They are super special to us and we enjoyed them thoroughly. It's always a good time when Pritzs get together.

No comments: