Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Help please!!

I am so hungry!! I cannot eat anything that is chewable so basically I am on liquids. I have been eating a lot of soup and pudding that I do enjoy. But I am so sick of all of it too. My nice mother has made me homemade applesauce and cream of wheat every morning which is nice, but it is getting old fast. I just ate refried beans out of a can, and enjoyed it, that's how desperate I am! I do not know how much longer this is going to go on but it stinks!

(keep in mind I am lactose intolerant, so milkshakes and ice cream are out--no fun for me)


2 comments:

D. Wo. said...

Don't let anyone fool you into eating rice pudding. The last thing that you need after oral surgery is grains of rice stuck in newly created wounds.

Leslye Smith said...

oh pritz....

i feel awful for laughing after reading this (because i truly do feel sorry for you and your mushy/liquid diet)

...but the thought of you. with puffy cheeks. (hopefully in pajamas). sitting on a couch....and eating beans out of a can just brings a smile to my face... :)

loveyou.