Monday, December 1, 2008

Re-Nash...best 4 days ever.



Ok, so I finally found my camera cord, which means I can finally upload and post these pictures!

Nashville reunion with my beloved housemates was as wonderful as it was expected to be. We really just revelled in spending time together. I loved to reobserve how we are 6 incredibly different and strong women but we so love eachother and love to hear eachothers thoughts and hearts. And we're pretty dang fun too.

Highlights of the weekend:

1. A very long walk all over Vanderbilt and Hillsborough Village where so many great conversations were had.
2. Cooking and meals together.
3. Trader Joe's in basically our pajamas.
4. Christmas morning.
5. Laying around covered in blankets for hours watching friends.
6. Pangeae...a store I would like to move in to.
7. Amazing sushi with the girls and Melissa, then going to Nat's friends' house.
8. Hearing all about Leslye's new friend and marriage stories from Jill.
9. When walking off the plane and seeing my housemates from a distance and then hearing Linda scream.
10. Telling Les she was very "thall" and other ridiculous but memorable moments like that that never stopped coming!











1 comment:

Andrew said...

Fun pictures. The sushi sounds especially great!