Friday, December 26, 2008

Dallas Roadtrip


A week ago Wednesday I drove through icy roads and fog to visit the Okada family home in Mesquite, TX. There I found my dearest friends Kristen Olson and David Okada who were home for Christmas from Mexico, where they teach English. I also got to spend some wonderful time with the lovely Ruth Okada and her baby to be. It is always great to be at the Okadas and see the whole fam. Our friend from JBU, Robbie, also got to come and visit that Friday for a little family party. I love these friends more than I can say and as I only get to see them a few times a year now instead of everyday like when we were in school together, I savor these times I get to spend with them. There is never a dull moment when we are together, that is for sure.

No comments: