Thursday, December 25, 2008

Youth Girls Christmas Craft/Bake Fest


I made another go at being a youth leader--a job I don't necessarily feel equipped for, but I am available so I'm trying my best--and hosted a Christmas party. We didn't do a bible study this time just pure Christmas bonding time. We made puppy chow, chocolate covered dried apricots, chocolate covered ritz peanut butter sandwiches, chocolate covered pretzels (see a theme? we had a chocolate fountain and pretty much anything covered in chocolate is a good thing), white chocolate peppermint candy, hot chocolate, and wassail. We also had a craft time where we made christmas cards. The girls were great and plentiful and there was lots of giggly girl talk as well as fun and laughter along with Christmas songs in the background. A success.


No comments: