Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Pritz family


Well, it was a wonderful Christmas. We don't have any family near us so our Christmas traditions have always consisted of just my parents, my brothers, and I. Which really works out just fine. On Christmas Eve we always dress up and go out to a fancy restaurant and go see a movie or do something else afterwards, but this year, as my brothers have continually reminded me, I ruined Christmas....by getting bronchitis. Bummer, but I'm on antibiotics and getting better rapidly. Christmas Eve, however, I felt just awful and I wasn't getting dressed up nice much less going out in the cold and going out on the town. This made my mom sad and she didn't want to go with out me so we compromised and got Chinese take out (a family favorite) and watched football in our pajamas. We actually really enjoyed ourselves in the end and my dad was pleased with how much cheaper the Chinese take out was in comparison to what a nice restaurant would have cost.

Christmas morning was fun as usual, my brothers were ridiculous, my parents funny, and our cats loved all of the paper and boxes to play in. We had our traditional lasagna dinner that evening and really just had a easy going, fun, enjoyable day. I am thankful for the birth of our Lord and the gift of my family.

Teddy is so happy about my present.

Teddy got a Digeridoo. Oh my.
This was Scott and Mom's reaction to Teddy's digeridoo playing....

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Sweet Tea!

I just watched Becoming Jane two nights ago. I must say, it was quite depressing. For writing some of the best love stories the English language has ever known, her love life was, for lack of better words, pretty sucky.

Hope you continue to feel better!!!

Andrew said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas! I think I may envy Teddy for the digeridoo AND the book.