Friday, November 28, 2008

Sarah's Recital

My dear JBU friend and one of my summer roommates in Lake City recently had her senior piano recital. It was incredible. She looked gorgeous and played beautifully. I continue to be in awe of so many of my friends' musical gifts and their dedication to perfect them. I was honored to co-host Sarah's recital reception along with my wonderful Teeny. Teen and I cooked until 1 am the night before and had a blast preparing for this reception. We were incredibly determined to make it the most impressive reception of all time. Nothing but the best. I made my favorite chocolate cookies (masses of them), 3 loaves of cranberry orange bread, spinach artichoke dip, and fruit dip. Teeny made beautiful trays of vegetables and fruit as well as super yummy punch and cider. It was a fun and crazy weekend and I enjoyed it thoroughly. It is also always great to be back in Siloam and hang out with the best friends around.

No comments: