Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brinley & Addison

If I have never posted about these little ladies before, they deserve it now! These two are the 2 and 4 year old daughters of friends of mine that work at JBU. I helped babysit Brinley with a team of other college friends starting from when she was about 6 months old. When Addison came along I went and saw her in the hospital the day after she was born. Pretty much they have both had me wrapped around their fingers since I laid eyes on them. They are probably the craziest, most imaginative, dancingest children to hang out with! (I don't know where they got that from?) I just got to spend an evening with them while I was back in Siloam the past 5 days. We had to play mermaids (a game and outfits we created last time I came to visit, which includes full costume, singing all the songs from the Little Mermaid, and me being told to be Prince Eric) for most of the night, followed up by a healthy game of Cinderella.



1 comment:

kristin ann rohrer said...

they are getting so old! such precious girls. i miss you in LC pritzy!