Friday, September 18, 2009

Autumn, what a wonderful word.
I realize I haven't posted in forever so it is a little bizarre of me to just randomly write instead of recap, but I don't care--recap involves way too much thinking for me today!
I have the day off of school and it is rainy and autumny outside and I love it!

Random Spur of the Moment Reasons I love Autumn:
1. Sweaters that tie or wrap
2. Boots and tights
3. Pashminas, Pashminas, Pashminas, with everything please.
4. Baking--Carol's homemade bread, pumpkin pie, cranberry-orange bread, etc.
5. Football games--believe it or not I love going to or watching high school and college football games! So fun and maybe one of the few competitive things I enjoy.
6. Tea--Nambarrie, the wonderful tea of Northern Ireland, that I still have stock of today even though the last time I was there was 3 years ago...I kind of want to run out so I can go again soon!
7. Orange--I love the color, it is a part of me (aka I have ginger hair), and it surrounds me in this Oklahoma fall

Back to tea--I am sitting in my nightgown and mukluks watching Project Runway drinking my splendid Irish Tea and feeling super homesick for Northern Ireland, maybe it is the rainy gloomy weather that seems so Irish today!

In honor of that here are some of my favorite shots of my travels on that enchanted Emerald Isle!

1 comment:

Leslye Smith said...

pritzy...reading this post made me miss you SOOOO so much:

you, and your tv-watching, tea-drinking, ginger-hairing, baking, snuggleable self. :) AND I MISS YOUR PASHMINAS!!!!


ps. the first real memories i have of you are from ireland.*i slept on your floor....i forget about that sometimes. we should go back. please.