Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jessica is 12, oh my.



Jessica is basically my little sister. Our families have raised us all together more or less and Darby and Jessi are frequent subjects on my blogs because they are such a big part of my life. Today Jessica turns 12! Crazy and I am so thankful for her life. Some of you may know her story and how some of the hardest years of my life were spent in a hospital watching her while she went through chemo and radiation at much too young of an age, to fight a very serious and rare cancer. She is a survivor and no longer even has to do checkups as she hit her 7 year mark of cancer free last year! Yay! She is our miracle and she is just the most precious, beautiful, and entertaining girl. Two nights ago Darby, Jess, and I made flourless chocolate cake (for our gluten-intolerant Darby), ate Indian food, and watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. Nothing like a night with little sisters!

No comments: