Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

I had quite a lovely Valentine's weekend. I once again headed to God's Country--Arkansas. I had a reunion of the Valentine Compact 2008 along with new members Friday night. Good stuff.

Saturday I very much enjoyed going to my younger brother Teddy's rugby game at JBU. I pretty much enjoy it at least, when he's not playing, if he is in I hold my breath the whole time! For those of you who have never met Teddy he is the big red head that looks like he wants to hurt someone.


I spent Saturday night with Teeny and enjoyed many adventures.....

I was very grateful to get to hang out with my friend Ryan (Sweet Tea) again before he heads back to Florida for good. This time we actually got a picture! We also recorded a pretty sweet video for our friend Kristen's bday but I will refrain from posting that here as it is somewhat embarassing, and mainly because I have no idea how to do that.


2 comments:

Ryan said...

It was great seeing you! And that video was pretty sweet, I must say. Tell Sapulpa hi for me. :)

Oh, and good job remembering to get a picture this time!

Anonymous said...

Welp, I love that picture.