Monday, February 2, 2009

Darby is a Princess.



My dear Darby was the Junior attendent for Sapulpa High's Mid-Winter. Oh Sapulpa High School, I was having many confusing/hilarious flashbacks while being a part of getting her dress, doing her hair and makeup, attending and enjoying this grand tradition. It's nice to know some things never change about high schools, but it also nicer to know I never have to do them again!
Enough of that. Darby was gorgeous, way more natural and laid back about the whole thing than many of the way too tan and makeup plastered girls who were wearing clothes that overexposed their young bodies (though don't get me wrong, I would have been right there with them when I was their age). Darby and her adored boyfriend Josh did great and I felt very proud and old that night. I am starting to get used to that feeling though, it's a good feeling to experience.















No comments: