Saturday, September 13, 2008

Escape to Arkansas---God's Country






While I have been home these last couple weeks I haven't been able to do much and basically twiddle my thumbs between doctors appointments and not feeling good. So last Thursday I decided to run away for four days to the blessed land that is Northwest Arkansas and all of my dear friends that reside there.


It was so much fun. So good to see Teeny and enjoy being on pain medication together (she broke her foot ironically), a dangerous and giggly combination. I love Siloam Springs too. Here are some pictures to sample the fun times I had and the great friends that were a part of them and took such good care of me in my infectious state.

2 comments:

linda said...

i love that boone is playing the banjo!!!!!


does jake live at 666?


ILOVEYOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

JAKE IS IN TWO PICTURES!!!!! I'm so jealous. Perhaps if I lived at 666 or made faces like that, I'd get in more pictures too.... oh well.

I love you. No surgery until the 24th? I'll definitely have to come visit you now. Let's plan it, shall we?
Call me, doll. I'm mad about you.